Have you ever thought that feeling good is just so hard? It doesn’t have to be! You can become the author of your health story, and the magic is in the small steps you take every single day that add up to extraordinary results.
Welcome to Once Upon a Food Story Episode 1 with Dr. Frank Lipman. Dr. Lipman is a trailblazer in health and wellness and a true pioneer in integrative health and functional medicine. He is an author (five times over!), and his latest book, How to Be Well: The Six keys to a Happy and Healthy Life, makes feeling great easy to do.
For Dr. Lipman, health is more than just the absence of disease, and the magic of his work is that he combines the best of Western medicine and cutting-edge nutritional science with age old healing techniques from the East. What I love most about Dr. Lipman is that he breaks down his wisdom into simple takeaways that are accessible to everyone.
“Health is the outcome of the small choices you make on a daily basis.” ~Dr. Frank Lipman
In this episode, you will hear:
- His personal philosophy about improving our health (and our lives) and how you can be well by making small changes.
- His philosophy on raising kids and what he did to pass on a healthy food story to influence his own daughters path to wellness.
- What BIG TECH is doing to all of our brains, and how we can avoid some of the harmful repercussions.
- Why sugar can be so addictive and what the amount we eat today is really doing to our health.
- How a cleanse can be an entry point into healthy living and the simple secret why it works.
Dr. Lipman’s opinion on wellness trends and which ones are here to stay!
One more thing: Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast to help spread the word, so that I can have more incredible guests like Dr. Lipman on Once Upon a Food Story!
The Be Well Cleanse – Use code EM-10OFF to save.