Want to know the secret to ultimate health and happiness? It’s not just about what you eat. Feeling good also comes from accepting who you are in this perfectly imperfect life while learning to let go and embrace the flow.
Welcome back to Once Upon a Food Story episode 2 with Kimberly Snyder! Kimberly is a nutritionist and the multi-time New York Times best-selling author of The Beauty Detox book series and Radical Beauty co-written with Deepak Chopra. Kimberly has quickly established herself as one of the most highly sought-after lifestyle personalities with her unique, philosophy-driven approach to her expertise in health, wellness, nutrition, beauty, and personal empowerment.
A dedicated & certified yogi, Kimberly is an influential national public speaker and host of the top-rated Feel Good Podcast. She believes that the key to true inner power and beauty is realized by owning your own uniqueness and authenticity, and embracing all of you in this perfectly imperfect life!
“To get the best results and feel our best, movement, sleep, connection, and meditation are just as important as food. It all really works together. Food is a starting place, but it’s not the end all be all.” ~Kimberly Snyder
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Kimberly’s ongoing bumpy food story from eating disorders to body acceptance and how she healed her mind and body.
- Why food is the starting point for wellness and how you can heal yourself with tools beyond what’s on your plate.
- Why food guilt is so harmful and how to release it once and for all.
- How pregnancy and motherhood (or any big change!) can teach you to go with the flow and embrace all of life, the ups and the downs.
- How to build a strong foundation for childhood consciousness from immunity to connecting to the Earth.
- A new kind of unique gut-healing supplement that can radically change your health.
- Why daily non-negotiables are the key to feeling grounded and peaceful every single day.
You’ll be inspired to think about your own story (flaws and all!) and start to see how everything is connected in our perfectly imperfect lives!
One more thing: Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast to help spread the word, so that I can have more incredible guests like Liz on Once Upon a Food Story!
Honeybee Blog: mysolluna.com/blog