Does your upcoming birthday bring you dread? Do you have limiting beliefs about what you can accomplish now that you’re a certain age? With all the messages we receive from our youth-obsessed culture, it’s no wonder so many of us have a hard time embracing getting older.
Katie Fogarty, a former journalist turned career coach and podcast host, is on a mission to put an age-positive spin on midlife and encourage women to age out loud.
In a time when we are living longer than ever before, Katie has inspired thousands of people to rethink the conditioned narrative on aging, reminding us that it’s never too late to change your career, your ambitions, your dreams, your mindset, or your story.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Strategies for feeling your best in midlife
- Why we need to change the conversation about anti-aging
- What an “age mentor” is and how to find one
- How to create confidence as you age
- Tips to give yourself permission to do whatever you’ve been putting off
After listening, you’ll feel empowered to start aging boldly… and out loud!
Learn more about Katie Fogarty:
Learn More about Elise Museles:
- Food Story: Rewrite the Way You, Eat, Think, and Live
- Instagram: @elisemuseles
- Facebook: @elisemuseles