There is no one size fits all for health. Luckily, we now realize the personalization of wellness and how many factors such as sleep, exercise, mindset, spirituality, and general lifestyle patterns affect your overall well-being.
As the Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s (IIN) business and community leader and head coach, Jim Curtis has his finger on the pulse of exactly what’s happening in wellness. He believes that when we adopt a holistic approach to nourishing our minds and bodies, we can feel our best individually and collectively.
While the food you eat makes a big difference, your health is determined by much more than what’s on your plate. You must also nourish the areas of your life that feed your soul, including positive relationships, a fulfilling career, and finding joy and purpose.
This is the concept of integrative nutrition – the integration of all dimensions of your well-being to achieve true health and happiness.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How IIN paved the way in integrative nutrition for the last 30 years
- The way food changes everything from your mind to your body to your mood
- The major cause of inflammation and how to reduce it
- An approach to get your family and friends to be part of your healthy lifestyle
- Why bio-individuality is the key to listening to your unique body
- The biggest wellness trends for 2023 (They’re good!)
You’ll feel inspired to focus on your own holistic health journey, trust that you know what’s best for you, and as Jim suggests, make more friends along the way.
Learn more about Jim Curtis:
- Website: (mention Elise Museles for a big discount)
- Instagram for Jim Curtis: @jimcurtis1
- Instagram for Integrative Nutrition: @nutritionschool
Learn More about Elise Museles:
- Food Story: Rewrite the Way You, Eat, Think, and Live
- Website: elisemuseles.com
- Instagram: @elisemuseles
- Facebook: @elisemuseles