Have you ever thought about making a face mask using pantry staples such as matcha, oats, real fruit, and other ingredients from your kitchen?
By now, you might be aware of some of the harmful ingredients that could be lurking in your products. And while that information is useful on what to avoid, it doesn’t lead to an explanation of what to include.
Graydon Moffat, founder and superfood mixologist behind Graydon Skincare, believes that we can actually feed our skin like we do our bodies using the highest-quality ingredients. Her culinary skills as a vegan chef and background in holistic wellness led her to start formulating topical products with superfoods resulting in her powerfully natural, namesake line of face, body, and hair care products.
After having a lifelong love of food, Graydon still finds inspiration for all her plant-powered creations in the kitchen. Now she inspires thousands and thousands of people to have good skin days, every day.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to make your skin care regime feel joyous and not an obligation
- The way stress and diet impacts skin health
- How our skin talks to us just like our bodies
- Why the clean beauty industry can feel like the wild west
- How to prepare your skin to optimally receive nutrients from products
- The one question to ask yourself before applying skin care products
You’ll feel inspired to feed your skin from the outside in!
Podcast Partner: Nuzest. Use the code EliseM20 to receive 20% off!