With the busyness of our day-to-day lives, it can be challenging to create daily rituals that make us feel grounded and centered. But what if practices like meditation, mindfulness, and breathwork actually felt accessible (even exciting) and easy to integrate too?
Globally recognized thought leader, yoga and meditation teacher, author, and SheEO, Faith Hunter believes that we all can use these tools to become more vibrant and magically alive.
As the creator of Spiritually Fly, a philosophy that celebrates every moment of life and uses the technology of breath, movement, sound, and stillness in a fresh and modern way, Faith empowers thousands of people to live an authentic, joyful life.
Faith understands firsthand how easy it is to be caught up in the “what ifs” or worry about the past or stress about some uncertain future, but she herself has learned the power of presence and teaches others to do the same.
After listening to this lively conversation and experiencing Faith’s contagious energy, you’ll likely be thinking, “I want what she’s having.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- A step-by-step process of how to forgive someone (or yourself)
- How writing can be a healing tool to release stuck emotions
- Ways to use your breath to manage everyday stress
- Some common myths about meditation that hold us back from doing it
- Simple ideas to cultivate mindfulness even when you’re busy
- A life-changing tip that will affect your relationship with food, with others, and yourself
You’ll feel inspired to find your flow and recharge your soul!
We are proud to partner with TONIC CBD for this week’s episode.
Visit tonicvibes.com (Use code ELISEM for 15% off your entire order)