Imagine having the tools to live your healthiest life with self-love and confidence and to naturally choose the foods that nourish your body and mind. Grace Smith, a world-renowned hypnotherapist and author of the newly released book “Close Your Eyes, Lose Weight” believes that the secret to lasting change lies in tapping into the power of your subconscious mind!
If you’ve ever felt doubtful about hypnosis, Grace started off as a skeptic as well. But when hypnotherapy transformed her life and helped her release addictive behaviors, Grace left her corporate career, got certified in hypnotherapy, and began her mission to make hypnosis mainstream.
Eager to share this widely underused and often misunderstood approach with the world, Grace started witnessing powerful breakthroughs with her clients, helping them change their habits and mindsets with incredible success. People who had tried everything were suddenly able to lose weight, overcome emotional and binge eating patterns, learn to love their bodies (and themselves!), release limiting beliefs, and so much more!
Now, ten years and thousands of transformations later, Grace is considered a pioneer in the Hypnotherapy field. She’s the founder of the world’s largest hypnotherapy resource, Grace Space Hypnosis (complete with an app, courses, and private sessions!) as well as Grace Space Hypnotherapy School reaching people all over the world with the tools to recondition their minds and permanently change lives.
Stay tuned until the end when Grace takes us through a guided hypnosis for stress relief, so that you can get a taste of how it feels to enter into this deep and ultra-relaxing state!
“If you fall madly in love with your mind, body, and spirit from a subconscious level, then you’ll naturally make the most nourishing choices and think loving thoughts about yourself, as well.” ~Grace Smith
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The myths and misconceptions of hypnosis
- The deeper reasons why so many of us struggle with food and our bodies
- The differences between hypnotherapy and psychotherapy, and why hypnotherapy often gives quicker results
- Powerful ways to identify and reframe subconscious limiting belief
- How to release old wounds and traumas in order to heal
- Why self-love is the foundation and how to cultivate it
- What to do when old habits resurface during stressful times (such as a global pandemic) and how to get back on track
- What’s actually going on inside our brains during hypnotherapy and the science behind how it all works
- An ultra-soothing guided exercise to reduce stress and anxiety
Tune in and let Grace empower you to use your subconscious mind to break free of old patterns and beliefs, so you can live your happiest, healthiest life!
Thanks for tuning in! Check back every other Wednesday for another inspiring story. And don’t forget to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or your favorite listening app.
One more thing: Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast to help spread the word, so that I can have more incredible guests like Grace on Once Upon a Food Story!
Grace’s New Book: Close Your Eyes, Lose Weight
Website: Grace Space Hypnosis