Have you ever seen a French woman who has so much ease and joie de vivre and thought, “I want what she’s having?” What if you could have more fun and experience more pleasure, and improve yourself along the way? The good news is personal development doesn’t have to be so hard and stressful or all work and no play!
Welcome back to Once Upon a Food Story episode #8 with Tonya Leigh. Tonya is a certified Master Life Coach and founder of The French Kissed Life. Tonya works with women all over the globe helping them to create more joy, beauty, and meaning in their lives. After visiting Paris and observing the women feeling so comfortable in their bodies, Tonya went from a size 20 to a size 2 by embracing the lessons she learned there, trading the obsessive calorie counting and diet mentality for a more carefree way of eating and living.
Now, after years of being connected to her mind and body, she believes that you have the power within you to become the person you are meant to be… and you can enjoy the journey, no matter where you are in the world. Tune in and let Tonya inspire you to start experiencing true pleasure on your plate and in your life!
“Believe in a version of yourself that doesn’t yet exist.” ~Tonya Leigh
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The simple exercise to help you connect back to your body no matter how long you have been disconnected
- The difference between true pleasure versus false pleasure, and how to fill your life with the good kind
- Why you shouldn’t let your past define you and how to take control of your narrative to tell it in a way that empowers you
- Why emotion is vibration in your body and when you fully feel it, everything becomes possible
- How to stop using food as an escape and be able to sit with discomfort to move past it
- How you can accept yourself right now and still be able to change to become the person you desire to be
- How to pass on a healthy food story to your children
- Which two powerful words can set you up to accomplish anything
You’ll feel inspired to release what no longer serves you and start to find joy on your plate and in your life!
One more thing: Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast to help spread the word, so that I can have more incredible guests like Tonya on Once Upon a Food Story!
Join the French Kiss Life Club
Facebook: Tonya Leigh Official