Let’s be honest, we’re living in stressful times. And for many of us, the way we eat and live has been turned upside down. Does your relationship with food need some TLC? Maybe your food story could use some revisions?
Imagine a new chapter where all that energy you put into worrying about food was available for your life. It can be, and according to Marc David, bestselling author and founder of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, it starts with understanding who you are as an eater.
For over three decades, Marc has helped millions of people discover the true causes of their unwanted health and eating challenges, including overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, digestive issues, body image, the inability to lose weight, and more.
Marc empowers us to see our struggles as lessons that are here to teach us something so that we can find nourishment at the table… and in our lives.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Ways to tap into your inner wisdom and reconnect to your intuition
- Unconventional advice on emotional and stress eating
- How to navigate a nutritionally confusing world
- A more joyful and kinder approach to weight loss
- A powerful question to ask yourself to improve your relationship with food
Let this conversation invite you to stay open and continue to explore what’s best for you, your body, and your life.
Learn more about Marc David:
- Website: psychologyofeating.com
- The Slow Down Diet: Eating for Pleasure, Energy, and Weight Loss
- Instagram: @eatingpsychology
- YouTube: Institute for the Psychology of Eating
- Facebook: The Institute for the Psychology of Eating
Learn More about Elise Museles:
- Food Story: Rewrite the Way You, Eat, Think, and Live
- Instagram: @elisemuseles
- Facebook: @elisemuseles