Whole Food Energy: 200 All Natural Recipes to Help You Prepare, Refuel, and Recover
Think you don't have time to accomplish your to-do list each day and eat right? Think again. Whole Food Energy features 200 easy-to-follow recipes for snacks and on-the-go meals, clever cooking strategies, and the truth about carbs, fats, and healthy eating. With Elise Museles' expert advice, you'll learn how to:
- Stock your pantry and fridge with easy-to-find ingredients
- Make creamy nut milks, DIY coconut yogurt, and flavorful nut butters
- Whip up a blender full of fruits and veggies that are nutritious and delicious
- Create snacks that will help balance your blood sugar during or after a busy day
- Choose foods that will help you feel energized, sustained, or replenished
- Find the best recipes to support your active lifestyle and nutritional needs
- Set yourself up for the week with whole food eating success
- And more...
Discover the key to nourishing yourself beyond three square meals a day. With help from Whole Food Energy, you'll learn how to prioritize your health by feeding your body whole, real foods all day long.