Transform your relationship with food — and yourself — for good
FOOD STORY offers you a way out of all the stress and confusion with food and leads you to a more joyful and relaxed way to eat, think, and live. By understanding your food story, how it formed, and how it drives your choices, you’ll say goodbye to guilt and shame as you release the disempowering stories looping inside your mind. You’ll finally allow food to help you live your best life—not interfere and control it.
Published by Sounds True. Available Now.
“In Food Story, Elise Museles shows you how to heal your relationship with food, make nourishing choices, and feel in charge of your health and your life.”
— Mark Hyman, MD, New York Times bestselling author of The Pegan Diet and head of strategy and innovation at the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine
About Food Story
Unlock the key to a world of freedom, fun, and ease
No matter how stressed, tired, and overwhelmed you feel right now and no matter how many diets and detoxes you’ve tried before, you can find peace and pleasure in food. You can eat in a way that feels good. You can feel comfortable and confident in your relationship to food. You can reconnect to your body and its inner wisdom so that you are healthy and happy.
It starts with understanding your food story, your personal narrative about food. How you feel about food and your body goes way deeper than calories or metabolism. Finding peace with food isn’t just about eating more kale, drinking more water, or doing more yoga. It’s about unlocking the power of your food story and rewriting the parts that no longer nourish you.
In FOOD STORY, you’ll learn…
- A discovery process for identifying and releasing limiting beliefs
- How to turn down the Food Noise and turn into the true expert of your body (That’s you!)
- The exact steps to take to put your health at the top of your daily to-do list, rather than tending to 1,000 other things (and other people) while neglecting your own needs
- An empowering method to be proactive with your food and mood to take charge of your day
- Elise’s secret to feeling and staying inspired even when life becomes messy, challenging, or overwhelmingly busy
- A fun decluttering ritual to transform the energy and vibe of your kitchen that will change the way you feel every time you step inside
- An easy, science-backed approach to look at food with dozens of nutrient-dense recipes organized according to mood
It’s time to stop stressing about food and step into a new chapter. Creating a new story begins with this book.
“Food Story offers a roadmap to help quiet your inner a$$hole and reclaim your personal power. Elise guides you toward a new chapter in your relationship with yourself through food. This new paradigm is messy and beautiful, and it allows you to be fully human. It’s the kind of book you’ll pick up again and again, like your most trusted friend who never bullsh*ts you. This book is a treasure.”
— Jennifer Pastiloff, bestselling author of On Being Human