Do you ever wish food felt simple, easy, and natural, not complicated and stressful?!
Imagine a new chapter where all that stress about food (and eating) no longer existed. No matter whatyour story is right now, youcanchange it. You can learn to love to eat (without guilt), be comfortable inyour own skin, and feel good about your choices. Nicole Modic, the uber-talented creator behind KaleJunkie and author of the new bookLove to Eat, is a living example of what’s possible when it comes tochanging your food story.
While growing up in Los Angeles, Nicole was surrounded by society’s complicated views on women’sbodies and countless diet crazes, which led to years of quietly struggling with an eating disorder. WhenNicole began openly sharing her story and then healing in the public eye, she inspired millions of othersto create peace, ease, and fun in the kitchen.
NOTE: Even if you haven’t struggled with an eating disorder yourself, this conversation is for anyonewho wants to change something about their food story too.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why sharing your story can be healing
- How your upbringing, culture, and messages impact your food story
- Ways to address overthinking and a preoccupation with food
- A new lens to view your life’s biggest challenges
- How to reconnect to your body and learn to eat intuitively
- Simple mindset shifts to take the stress out of cooking and eating
Wherever you are on your health journey, Nicole’s story illustrates how you can connect to the wisdom ofyour body, ditch the self-judgment, and find joy in food!
Learn more about Nicole Modic:
Learn More about Elise Museles:
- Food Story: Rewrite the Way You, Eat, Think, and Live
- Website: elisemuseles.com
- Instagram: @elisemuseles
- Facebook: @elisemuseles