Do you feel overwhelmed, lost, or stuck in the kitchen? Does cooking feel like one more thing on your to-do list? Imagine if making dinner felt easy (not anxiety-provoking) and even joyful and fun!
Laney Schwartz, founder of the popular blog Life is But a Dish, believes that cooking your own meals can truly transform your life and be one less stressor in your day. It can also help you save money, eat healthier, and connect with friends & family.
After working with thousands of people across the world, Laney is on a mission to empower busy cooks to drop the excuses, gain confidence in the kitchen, and create simple and delicious dishes without being tied to a recipe.
Whether you’re comfortable cooking but sometimes get overwhelmed or cooking a meal from scratch seems inconceivable, Laney’s approach will inspire you to feel less stressed and more relaxed in the kitchen… and in your life!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The top two reasons that prevent people from cooking
- A stress-free approach to meal prep
- Tips to get out of a food rut
- How to cook intuitively without being tied to a recipe
- Ways to empower kids to cook (no nagging required!)
- Why confidence in the kitchen leads to confidence in your life
You’ll feel inspired to create more ease, confidence, and joy in whipping up a simple, satisfying meal!
Learn More about Laney Schwartz:
Learn More about Elise Museles:
Food Story: Rewrite the Way You, Eat, Think, and Live