There is no denying that stress is a part of everyday life. But sometimes we don’t even realize that certain activities, habits, and thoughts are stressors that can impact our health and happiness.
Dr. Doni Wilson, a naturopathic doctor and best-selling author, has helped thousands of people manage stress and thrive naturally. But Dr. Doni’s definition of stress includes so much more than what we typically think of as stressors. In fact, she shares how food sensitivities, lack of sleep, too much exercise, and even intermittent fasting can negatively affect our well-being.
Dr. Doni believes that no matter where you are on the stress spectrum, you can heal and recover with the right support.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How elimination diets can help identity hidden food sensitivities
- The relationship between leaky gut and stress
- Ways cortisol, the stress hormone, impacts our digestion, immune function, nutrient assimilation (and more)
- Why intermittent fasting isn’t right for everyone
- Five common stress personality types
- A specific formula to practice self-care and how to implement it
After listening, you’ll feel empowered to master your stress and reset your health!
Podcast Partner: We are proud to partner with Matcha Kari for this week’s episode. Visit matcha.com, and use code ELISE15 for 15% off your order.
Learn more about Dr. Doni Wilson:
- Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health: The Personalized Program to Calm Anxiety, Boost Energy, and Beat Burnout
- Website: drdoni.com
- Facebook: @drdoniwilson
Learn More about Elise Museles:
- Food Story: Rewrite the Way You, Eat, Think, and Live
- Instagram: @elisemuseles
- Facebook: @elisemuseles