Do you ever feel stuck in your own story? Or has it turned out different than you imagined? What if you embraced the concept of finding a “new normal?’ The good news is your story is always evolving and even your setbacks can be catalysts for growth!
Welcome back to Once Upon a Food Story Episode #22 with Amy Duncan. Amy has an extensive background in biotech and healthcare and is the founder + CEO of the conscious wellness company, Mowellens. After her Major League baseball player husband was diagnosed with a brain tumor for a second time, Amy felt a deep desire to pursue something that had been bringing both of them comfort and relief — CBD. Now, Amy’s on a mission to share the healing powers of CBD with others through her simple, clean plant-based products.
With an innovative brand and a story that continues to evolve, Amy’s life challenges have propelled her to find find her calling: To encourage others to live each day fully and intentionally. Tune in and let Amy inspire you to take whatever life throws your way and still appreciate your journey, every step of the way.
“There is no such thing as putting yourself in someone else’s shoes. Everyone’s story is unique.” ~Amy Duncan
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to find purpose through hardships
- Why self-care is the greatest from of healthcare
- Ways to trust the process and surrender to “new normals”
- The benefits of CBD and how it affects mood and balance
- What to look for when selecting CBD products and what to avoid
- What is the endocannabinoid system and how it works
- Lessons that can be learned from letting go and how it can make you stronger
You’ll feel empowered to look at the world with a fresh eyes and find purpose even when life is uncertain!
One more thing: Please take a few moments to rate and review the podcast to help spread the word, so that I can have more incredible guests like Amy on Once Upon a Food Story!