Even if you don’t think you’re a writer, you’re a writer. Being a writer doesn’t mean you have to be a famous author; you don’t even have to ever publish a book. Being a writer is all about connecting with yourself on a deeper level, expressing yourself openly, and really tapping into writing's power to heal.
Linda Sivertsen, also known as “Book Mama”, is an author, podcaster, and self-proclaimed tree-hugger. She has been through her fair share of trauma and rejection and has emerged fully aware of her own magic. Now, she’s on a mission to help others get in touch with theirs.
If you’re wondering why we’re talking about writing in a food-focused podcast, writing is a very powerful tool that you can use to discover your food story, understand it, and rewrite it too!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How food and lifestyle practices affect focus and creativity
- Ways that writing can help you release stored emotions
- A mindset shift and action step to overcome jealousy
- Why your setbacks are really stepping stones and blessings
- An approach to use to believe in yourself and your own magic
Whether your goal is to publish a book or heal unstuck emotions, this episode will inspire you to pick up the pen and get writing!
Learn more about Linda Sivertsen:
- Beautiful Writers Podcast
- Book Mama Website
- Instagram: @linda_sivertsen
- Facebook: @linda.sivertsen1
- Twitter: @LindaSivertsen
- Forest Stewardship Council Ambassadors
Learn More about Elise Museles:
- Food Story: Rewrite the Way You, Eat, Think, and Live
- Website: elisemuseles.com
- Instagram: @elisemuseles
- Facebook: @elisemuseles