If you’re looking to actively strengthen your immune system, your gut health plays a pivotal role!
Board-certified gastroenterologist, bestselling author, microbiome expert, and the gut health queen, Dr. Robynne Chutkan, shares the dramatic link between the health of our microbiome – the trillions of bacteria that live in our digestive tract – and the likelihood of getting viruses and disease.
Although trained in Western medicine, Robynne takes an integrative approach and looks at how food and lifestyle can make a significant difference to your gut health, and more specifically, in building your immunity. From the synthesis of hormones and vitamins to the digestion and absorption of nutrients, the removal of toxins, and so much more, your gut microbiome impacts almost every aspect of your health and wellbeing.
The good news? Our microbiomes are constantly evolving, and you can make changes at any time to boost your natural defenses and improve resiliency.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The role that the health of your gut microbiome plays throughout your entire body
- Practical (and surprising) lifestyle tips for building an anti-viral gut
- Why food IS medicine and ways to tap into that power
- How to use exercise, sleep, stress reduction, and time outdoors to optimize your gut
- Robynne’s biggest gut health suggestions that you can implement immediately
You’ll feel empowered to find the pathway back to health if you’re suffering and proven protection if you want to stay well.
Learn more about Dr. Robynne Chutkan:
- FREE Anti-Viral Gut Master Class
- Website: robynnechutkan.com
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/robynne-chutkan-608632195
- Instagram: @gutbliss
- Facebook: @drrobynnechutkan
- Twitter: @DrChutkan
Learn More about Elise Museles:
- Stress Less, Live Free Virtual Retreat (It’s FREE)
- Food Story: Rewrite the Way You, Eat, Think, and Live
- Website: elisemuseles.com
- Instagram: @elisemuseles
- Facebook: @elisemuseles